Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nothing to say... seriously nothing.

I would like to blog... only, I have nothing to say.

It's almost Christmas time and I'm having a hard time. I almost always have difficulty at this time of year, but being unwilling to actually discuss it much anymore, I guess I just really don't have much to say... except:

I really don't like bullies, especially not men bullies and especially not from church. I wish that they would all get sent to a big, giant "Bully Island", with lots of parasitic insects(!) where they can all live together by themselves and have fun figuring out who is going to be the most aggressive and self centered among themselves.

It's a good thing I'm not God. Other than banishing bullies, I really don't think I want the job anyway.

I do like warm south breezes in the wintertime. And cool north breezes during summer. And all parts of Spring and Fall.

I love the waving green grasses that ripple up the hillside in the wind.

I love, love, love hay harvest!

I love big, giant, rolling thunderstorms. Period.

I love a good blizzard.

I like being practically invisible.

I like misty, rainy days... that remind me of so many good times in Oregon.

I love reading a really great book.

I love writing them even better.

I love having a rabid imagination. With this imagination, I love to play "If I had a Billion Bucks" (which used to be Million, but that just doesn't go so far anymore). There's only one person in the world that I've ever had a really great time playing this game with. It requires a rabid imagination to do so, and let's face it... not very many people have them.

I love little children... which makes my nursery calling at church pretty dang cool. Last night I had a dream that I had a baby... a little girl. I loved her and she loved me. Very sweet.

I don't like 'possums. They're ugly and obnoxious and eat my chickens. Same goes for raccoons... but at least baby raccoons are irresistibly cute!

I love food! Especially donuts and cake and fruit breads and pizza and Chinese noodles and rice and veggie meat and sauces and beans and... half the menu at Olive Garden! YUM!

I don't like diets. Enough said.

I don't usually like exercising either, though I've done it for most of my life.

I LOVE my pajamas! They are so pretty with their satin and lace. They are so comfortable and stretchy as well and wish I could live in them 24/7.

I don't like parasitic insects... (unless applied to Bully Islands) but butterflies and caterpillars are pretty darn cool.

I love love stories, especially the happy kind. It the story can make me laugh until my sides hurt, then that's even better.

So, today, while it is winter and free of all insects, I will eat a boring breakfast to stay on my diet, after which I will (reluctantly) change out of my pajamas, watch a love story while exercising on my treadmill. I will imagine that I'm eating a really great donut, while ignoring the possum outside. I will be thankful for my nursery calling which allows me to remain invisible at church, and I will read the book I am working on, especially that part about the thunderstorm. I will enjoy the south breeze that we have today.

I will also be thankful that I am not God... as may the bullies of the earth.

In the end, I think I might even be happy that I have a hard time at this time of year, because it reminds me to remember my "happy place"... and my happy place is truly and stupendously AMAZING.

I think I'll go there know... which means... I have seriously nothing more to say.... except:

No bullies allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment